A final note on the propriety of wishing ill health on ones enemies:
El Nuevo Herald has reported Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to be in critical condition.
The socialist leader’s family has “urgently” left to go to him in Cuba within the last 72 hours, and speculation has grown that Chavez is suffering from prostate cancer. Chavez‘s family had earlier tried to downplay concerns about the President’s health.
No doubt the great cancer physicians and hospitals in the Workers’ Paradise (far better than the terrible system here) will save him.
Let us now turn to the politically moribund status of The Manchurian Candidate’s Manchurian Candidate:
Despite the Obama Regime’s and MSM’s efforts, their favorite RINO and Harry Reid’s favorite Mormon presidential candidate, Jon Huntsman, is polling dead last. (It must be noted that Huntsman who rarely attends church, often describes himself as“a good Christian… proud of my Mormon roots”; I’ve never met a faithful LDS member say anything close to that.)
We have seen this tactic successfully carried out in Congressional elections in which a left-wing operative runs as a “tea party” candidate which splits the Republican vote and gives the election to the dem candidate.
- Two Democrats Charged in Tea Party Election Fraud
- Fake Tea Party Candidate Assaults Cameraman
- Fake Tea Party Candidate Hands NY26 Race to Democrats
Huntsman’s candidacy is simply this left-wing strategy writ large.
- According to Newsmax Huntsman’s family not only gave $5,000 to Nevada Democrats but they also gave Reid $25,000, so no surprise that Reid loves the “Republican” so much more than Mitt Romney. I wonder how much Jon’s ambassadorship to China cost The Huntsman family?
Huntsman stressed he was going to be very, very nice and civil to our beloved President at a time when almost all GOP supporters (minus RINOs) want blood.
Team Huntsman insists the candidate will continue to use a “no-name” approach–not specifically naming Obama–despite the fact the entire referendum rests on Obama in the most divisive election since Lincoln/Douglas.
“He’s not one to tear anyone down by name, whether that person is Gov. Tim Pawlenty, Gov. Mitt Romney or President Barack Obama,” a spokesman said. “I think he’ll make it clear where he disagrees when it comes to policy and where he wants to take this country, but for him this is a campaign based on substance and not names.”
“I don’t think you need to run down anyone’s reputation to run for President,” he said in the speech. “Of course we’ll have our disagreements. I respect my fellow Republican candidates.”
On the campaign trail, Huntsman often dwells on how America is viewed from abroad. “From 10,000 miles away, folks, let me just tell you that we lack humanity, we lack civility, we lack basic respect for which this country should be known,” Huntsman told one crowd.
Just what we’ve need … a republican who runs down America and bows and scrapes before the Chi-Coms, which is a very ironic connection with the Manchurian Candidate:
- The Huntsman Corporation family business ($9.25 billion in annual revenues) has 12,000 employees, only 2,174 of which are in the United States. All other employees work overseas including 1,151 employees in China. Huntsman Corporation actually employs more workers in China and India together than in North America. — National Freedom Foundation.