The White House website has for decades featured biographies of our past presidents; the text is taken from The Presidents of the United States of America, by Michael Beschloss and Hugh Sidey. But as you must know now The Great Obama found it important to insert a footnote in to each thumbnail bio to associate himself with their accomplishments, rendering our past leaders are as little more than opening acts for the first affirmative action, empty-suit president.
- “In a June 28, 1985 speech Reagan called for a fairer tax code, one where a multi-millionaire did not have a lower tax rate than his secretary. Today, President Obama is calling for the same with the Buffett Rule.”
- “On Feb. 22, 1924 Calvin Coolidge became the first president to make a public radio address to the American people. President Coolidge later helped create the Federal Radio Commission, now the FCC. President Obama became the first president to hold virtual gatherings and town halls using Twitter, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, etc.”
Got it? Yes the man has no shame, dignity, or sense of history and is an oozingly perfect example of hubris…. yet he misses a few of his presidential associations:
- In 1969 Bill Clinton used every angle available to dodge the draft during the Vietnam war, while his peers were dying, Clinton hid out in college, grad school and in the end by wrangling his way in the ROTC just 11 days before he was subject to the draft. This allowed him to organize anti-war demonstrations against America while he attended “grad school” in London.
And just like President Clinton, President Obama is a moral and physical coward who has never served his nation in any way, yet salivates at the opportunity to send America’s best to their deaths while sprinting to the best somber casket photo ops for his re-election campaign.
Obama also compares favorably with fat ass Grover Cleveland who was drafted during the Civil War but paid $150 for a substitute (a legal option in 1863, and his substitute survived the war,. not that Groves gave a damn).
- President Lyndon Johnson briefly served in WWII as FDR’s political eyes and ears on South Pacific “fact finding mission” aboard a B-26 Marauder, which turned back to base with mechanical problems. AN LBJ biographer would later say, “The most you can say about Lyndon Johnson and his Silver Star, is that surely one of the most undeserved Silver Stars in history because if you accept everything that he said, he would still have been airborne for no more than 13 minutes and only as an observer. Men who flew many missions, brave men, never got a Silver Star.” In and remains an outrage for the military even 70 years after WWII as “the most talked about and least deserved Silver Star in history.
Continuing the tradition of matching Johnson’s footsteps, President Obama lobbied for and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in 2009–just nine months after he was elected president and while escalating the war in Afghanistan. At least his resume featured something other than “community organizer” and “student”.
- The standards in many of Grant’s cabinet appointments were low and charges of corruption widespread. Starting with the Black Friday gold speculation ring in 1869, corruption would be discovered during Grant’s two presidential terms in seven federal departments, including the Navy, Justice, War, Treasury, Interior, State, and the Post Office.
This is where Obama shines. In less than a single term, Obama has been able to create the most corrupt and nationally damaging administration in American history. The amount of money… trillions that have been misspent, stolen, given to criminals (including his wife), exchanged for political favors and Secret Service prostitutes… is so vast that experts doubt it can ever be traced.
Were he alive today, disgraced VP Spiro Agnew, would say, “Geeze… wish I’d thought of that.” Moreover, Obama made a similar fortune writing not one but two autobiographies in his 30s before he had accomplished anything, while Grant was barely able to finish his two-volume memoir for sheer financial reasons before he died of throat cancer. But Grant was at a great handicap… he actually wrote every word himself.
- President John F. Kennedy’s myriad sexual appetites are well-known, from illicit sex with a mobster’s girlfriend and famous movie stars, to gawd-kn0ws-who and was able to keep the appearance of his marriage with the bent-over-backwards help of the White House president corps “journalists.” He died of an assassin’s bullet in 1963 with 99.9 % of the American public left in the dark about his dangerous and risky sexual escapades.
Once again there are parallels… Obama, acclaimed the First Gay President, has been likewise protected by the MSM which has allowed him to travel the world with his “body man” Reggie Love…. in da house and with no questions asked! Were it not for the internet we would have never seen him weeping at the news of “Disco” Donna Summer’s death, his preference for girls’ bicycle, throwing like a girl (or Richard Simmons), and his dislike of Hillary Clinton which insiders describe as a “long, on-going bitchy cat fight.”