My friend Jeff The Norton Driver ask me for an election update last night; here it is… as of noon Central Time I see nothing that makes me second guess anything regarding the below.
Remember, don’t watch the Obama network exit polls… if you do and buy them, you’ll just look stupid later.
1. I don’t believe any of the enemy polls which have Obama up by 11 or 98 percent in the same states where other polls have it dead even or Mitt is slightly up. It’s all been kabuki since Romney got the nod…. in reality he never was as far back as the MSM tried to convince us in order to suppress the GOP vote. So the “amazing surge” Mitt engineered over the last several months was nothing more than his adding to an already competitive margin.
2. “Trending” — Almost by any measure (age, likely voters, certain voters, those who voted O last time, women, youth, formerly solid or leaning Dem. states, etc.) Mitt is kicking his ass on every front. — The Big O’s people are so freaked the continue to go to black churches and colleges (blocs they should have put away a year ago) with but hours remaining……. Clinton hitting OH all day today… 4 events???
3. Democrats have a slight edge in early voting, but numbers are down significantly from 2008; far more Republicans have voted early this year than in 2008.
5. Sandy. (Not your sixth grade girlfriend).
6. “In these final days, turnout is driven by intensity,” says Republican pollster Ed Goeas. The nearly half the electorate that strongly disapproves of Obama’s performance in office “will need little else other than the opportunity to vote against President Obama to motivate them to go to their polling place.” Goeas’ Battleground Poll, seniors (54 percent), married voters (56 percent), weekly church attendees (59 percent), white evangelicals (79 percent), and gun owner householders (60 percent). He also leads among key demographic groups such as suburban voters (54 percent), Catholics (53 percent), and middle class voters (52 percent).
7. Fred Barnes opined today that the most important “issues” trends favor Romney: economy, deficit, debt. Independents, the demographic group most sensitive to these issues, went for Obama by eight percentage points in 2008. Now they’re tilting to Romney by roughly the same percentage.
And this isn’t just positive thinking….
The Obama campaign has done nothing right; first, Barry took everything for granted…. (see: Clinton, Hillary; Dewey, John; Hitler, Adolph; McGovern, George; Carter, Jimmah.)
He put all eggs in one “anti-basket” against America…. the mark of a true narcissist. His left-wing ideology and dogma ruled, so he spent the entire campaign preaching to the choir– not a student of history (or much anything else), he failed to realize that with few exceptions America is a right-center country, and he believed he could win with race, homosexuals, communists, illegal aliens and feminist agendas, peace-love-dove, free everything, hippies, students and soccer moms.
In short he has further solidified his undisputed claim to “Worst President in History” and has ended any possibility of another liberal black being elected president for the foreseeable future.
Let not your heart be troubled… .Cheer up,
Agreed, love the pic of our CinC and the Chicom flag too! I was 17 when Carter got stomped by Reagan, I still remember how concerned my dad was that Carter seemed to be in the lead right up to election day, I don’t know why the poll takers want to tilt it, but they do. I’m hoping for a repeat of ’80 in ’12!!!
Reblogged this on Gds44's Blog.
I agree with those who say Obama was dealt a bad hand and only made it worse.
By worse, I mean he raised holding five non-sequential cards just before attempting to draw to an “inside straight.”
It is my desire to reach out to and help as many of my Fellow Veterans as possible.